Keep out of reach of children.
Attention: Before any use of the vial test or measuring scoop, make sure it is washed with RO water only and dry it up with a soft paper.
Attention: keep NH3-1 and NH3-2 reagents always in dark place (in the box) and minimize its exposure to light.
Results of Royal ammonia professional test kit are in PPM.
Each kit will give you 100 tests.
- Using the 2.5 ml syringe, add only 2 ml of aquarium water to the test vial.
- Add 5 drops of NH3-1 to the test vial and swirl gently for 10 seconds.
The solution in the test vial will attain yellow - equal to 0 mg/l of Ammonia in the colors chart.
At this stage it is recommended to compare the solution color with the zero color on the chart.
From here, any color change will point out for any Ammonia levels by the different colors of the chart.
- Add 5 drops of NH3-2 to the test vial and swirl gently for 10 seconds.
- Allow it to stand for 5 minutes.
- Hold the test vial next to the supplied color chart on a part of the chart which is white and compare the colors looking from the side of the test vial. Read the corresponding Ammonia content. An intermediate color corresponds to intermediate Ammonia content.
ROYAL AMMONIA PROFESSIONAL FRESH WATER TEST KIT
Keep your fish aquarium healthy and thriving by using Royal Nature advanced test kits. Testing your aquarium water's Ammonia levels regularly with our easy-to-use ROYAL NH3 PROFESSIONAL TEST is recommended. Testing water parameters on regular basis, helps prevent many invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish. When left without treatment, high Ammonia will lead to immediate death of fish. Ammonia is most toxic to fish when the pH is alkaline and the temperature is high, so it is most dangerous in cichlids tanks. Toxic ammonia can build up in aquariums where there are not sufficient beneficial bacteria to deal with the total waste in the aquarium. With 100 tests. Testing with Royal Nature Ammonia professional test kit is fast, easy, and accurate. The ROYAL NH3 PROFESSIONAL TEST for freshwater aquariums test for harmful Ammonia levels from 0-5 mg/L and easy to read color chart. Contains 100 tests.