Keep out of reach of children.
Attention: Before any use of the vial test or measuring scoop, make sure it is washed with RO water only and dry it up with a soft paper.
Attention: keep NO3-1 and NO3-2 reagents always in dark place (in the box) and minimize its exposure to light.
Results of Royal nitrate professional test kit are in PPM.
Each kit will give you 100 tests.
2 steps only:
- Using the 5 ml syringe, add 5 ml of aquarium water to the test vial.
- Add 5 drops of NO3-2 to the test vial and swirl gently for 30 seconds.
- Add to the test vial – 1 level scoop of NO3-1 reagent and swirl gently for 30 seconds.
- Allow it to stand for 5 minutes. If the colors keep changing, let it stand for another 2 minutes for the best result.
- Hold the test vial next to the supplied color chart on a part of the chart which is white and compare the colors looking from the side of the test vial. Read the corresponding nitrate content. An intermediate color corresponds to intermediate nitrate content.
ROYAL NITRATE PROFESSIONAL TEST
With the Royal Nature Nitrate test, you have a two-step process using a powder and a liquid measure No3 in ranges of 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50.
The nitrate content shouldn’t exceed 20 PPM in seawater and should ideally stay below 10 PPM in reef tank.
The Nitrate can be determined using a finely-tuned color chart which has range of concentrations for Nitrate of between 0-50 PPM
Royal Nitrate professional test kit is designed to be easy to use and read, plus give you 100 tests per kit.
Royal Nature spent the time to make this kit not only affordable, but easier to read and more accurate. The biggest complaint on titration test kits is reading the color shift to be accurate. Since color variation can be a subject to many factors - ambient light, way of sample’s hold. Individual eye color’s reflection - we in Royal Nature wanted to take the time to use analytic studies to make the colors fit the average eye reflection.